Monday, March 17, 2008

Random acts of cuteness

These days, I get to work on the computer only when Natalie is napping -- otherwise, she'll crawl over to the chair and demand to be picked up. When I pick her up, she becomes insatiably interested in the laptop, its keyboard, and any photos of herself or other babies on the screen.

But I did get a chance to go through some photos from the last couple of months. Here's a smattering of snapshots depicting our own cuteness incarnate:












(The two of the mobile are for Greg and Ivy -- they got the delicate paper mobile for Natalie when they were in Denmark. Apparently, mobiles are all the rage there. Natalie loves trying to touch the ducklings.)





This was one of the first times I put Natalie's hair in pigtails. The 'do never lasts long -- she gingerly pulls the ponytail holders out shortly after I put them in...


We took a weekend to redo our pantry -- Bret ripped out the old built-in shelves, painted the walls the same green as our kitchen, and assembled black wire racks. I then took several days to organize everything on the new shelves. Natalie discovered the cookies and crackers right away.

No comments: